When you book your holiday with us we require your name, date of birth, address, email address, telephone number, emergency contact number, name of next of kin, and car registration.
When you complete the contact form we require your name and email address.
When you complete the newsletter signup we require your first name and email address.
We gather this information to allow us to deal with your booking effectively and to process any payments or enquiries as well as communicate with you on any matter relating to the provision of services and in general.
Personal data, or personal information means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data: Includes first name, maiden name, last name or similar identifier, and date of birth.
- Contact Data: Include postal address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Profile Data: Includes orders made by you, preferences and feedback.
- Technical Data: Includes GA Client ID, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data: Includes information about how you use our website.
We also collect and use Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your usage data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature.
How We Use Your Data
We will never pass your details onto a irrelevant third party. The data you provide Martham Boats Ltd will only be used to process your booking and/or to provide you with information and special offers around our products.
How Long We Keep Your Data
Martham Boats Ltd will retain all personal data for as long as the individual is a customer of the company plus 6 years. This is subject to any overriding legal or regulatory requirements.
Any customer of Martham Boats Ltd have the right to be forgotten. If you would like your personal data to be removed from our system, you can do so by making a written request to our data officer at:
|Post||:Cess Road, Martham, Great Yarmouth NR29 4RF|
||:+44 (0)1493 740 249|
Your Rights To Access Personal Information
In accordance with GDPR, an individual has the right on request, to receive a copy of the personal information held by Martham Boats Ltd and to request that any inaccurate data be corrected or removed.
As a customer of Martham Boats Ltd, your personal rights are:
- To be told by the Company what information they hold and for what purpose your personal data is being processed.
- To be given a description of the data held and the recipients to whom it may be disclosed.
- To have communicated in an intelligible form the personal data concerned, and any information available as to the source of the data.
Upon written request to the company’s Data Protection Officer, we will provide a statement regarding the personal data held about you.
Personal Data Breach’s and Complaints
If you feel your personal data has been misused or you feel that we have not kept your personal details secure, you should contact our Data Protection Officer in the first instance to log a complaint.
If you are unhappy with our response or you need any further advice, you should contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on the details below:
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
The ICO can investigate your claim and take action against anyone who’s misused your personal data.